Jade Marine by Puris is our Premium Ceramic Coating for Boats & RVs that provides unrivaled gloss and up to 2 years of durability and protection from UV rays and corrosion. It delivers better gloss, hardness, and is hydrophobic; meaning it will actively repel water! Surfaces treated with Jade Marine are easier to clean and are more protected! Jade Marine is formulated to work with gel-coats on Boats and RVs.
Jade Marine is a clear, nano-crystalline coating that protects your boat or RV from weather, chemicals and UV rays while repelling water, dirt and other contaminants. Jade Marine applies an ultra hard (9H) coating that is 2-3 microns thick and it imparts a very deep and reflective shine. Jade Marine is approximately 2.5x more concentrated than Jade Quartz and has a solvency tailored for marine climates. Jade Marine comes in a 100mL bottle to accommodate larger surface areas on boats and RV’s.
Jade Marine is formulated so you can top it with a non-abrasive finish wax like our Reboot Silica Spray.
When properly maintained with our top coat Reboot product and our Detox Car Wash & Seal for ceramic coatings, Puris provides a limited guarantee against cracking, bubbling, peeling, turning yellow, now more than 25% loss of gloss or color for 2 years. This guarantee is valid as long as the installation and maintenance are performed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended installation procedures. Original purchaser must retain ownership of the vehicle for guarantee to be valid.
Jade Marine can be applied to all exterior surfaces. Although it’s not recommended for glass since improper application can affect the visibility. For all other exterior surfaces, Jade Marine is a very effective, transparent protective coating.
Jade Marine can also be applied to:
– Chrome and Aluminum Surfaces
– Bumpers Trim and Moldings
– Plastic Trim
– Painted Surfaces
Jade Marine is an extra layer of protection between the environmental elements and your vehicle’s painted surfaces. The vehicle’s paint will keep its color but contaminants will be blocked out to keep the paint smooth and slick. Unlike waxes and polymer paint sealants that require annual reapplication, Jade Ice provides constant, uncompromising protection for up to 24 months!
Because Jade Marine is “almost permanent” the painted surface has to be properly prepared before being applied. Any paint correctable imperfections or contamination will be sealed in so you must removed them first, very important! On a properly groomed painted finish, Jade Marine will look clear, smooth, and clean once the application is completed.
Once Jade Marine Ceramic Coating cures, washing is the only regular cosmetic maintenance needed to keep the vehicles looking showroom new. Our coating can be clayed but, it should not be necessary since Jade Marine releases contaminants easily. You can use our other express detail products like our Sonic Wax as desired to intensify the gloss. You can top this coating with a non-abrasive wax like our LVR 395 Pink Polish Cherry Wet Wax or our Poly-Seal Hybrid Polymer Spray Sealant if you so desire. Reboot is the best for maintaining the slick finish and shine.
Our Caliber Silica Primer Polish is perfect to use as the final step for your paint correction stage prior to applying your ceramic coating. CALIBER Silica Primer Polish incorporates the durability and hardness of glass in an easy to use premium fine polish.
Before applying Jade Marine, you will want to prep the surface with our Refresh Surface Prep to ensure the surface is clean and free of any wax, compound, polish, or sealant residue.
1. Correct paint to remove correctable blemishes and swirls.
2. Be sure to clean surface with 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicone’s.
3. Prime the included applicator by making an X pattern across the pad. Only a few drops of Jade Marine will be needed for each subsequent panel.
4. Hand apply Jade Marine onto a single panel at a time in a thin layer using circular or front to back direction motions.
5. Within 5-6 minutes, inspect the panel with decent lighting looking for any thick areas that have not converted to being clear yet.
6. Use the included microfiber applicator to level out any areas where you may see some streaks. This step is important, as any areas not leveled-out will have to be polished if allowed to cure. Panels may feel a little tacky and will be self-leveling during cure time, so avoid any unnecessary wiping, wiping, or other contact to yield the very best results.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for each panel where application is desired.
This product is not permitted to ship by air, it must ship by ground. If this product is included with other items that you order and you request air shipping it will not be packaged with the rest of your order. You could be charged an additional shipping fee because it must be shipped separately due to it being sent ground.
NOTE: JADE Marine does not ship with a microfiber towel. Microfiber towels are sold seperately.