The DEWALT 7 in./9 in. Variable Speed Polisher has a powerful, 12 Amp, all ball-bearing motor for powerful performance, long life and exceptional durability. The electronic control maintains specified speed to deliver the desired finish your job demands, while the variable speed dial lets you set speed from 0-600 and 0-3500 RPM to handle a range of materials and applications. Featuring heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation and external brush caps for easy servicing, this tool has a large spindle lock button that allows easy and quick backing plate changes for less downtime on the job.
- 12 Amp, all ball-bearing construction motor for powerful and reliable performance
- Electronic speed control for specified speed under load
- Variable speed trigger for convenient speed control from zero to dialed maximum
- Precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Includes: 7 in./9 in. variable speed polisher, 2-position side handle and rubber backing pad